This Hydrosåk Bottle holds a full 750 ml (26 oz.) yet fits most cup holders & collapses flat for storage. BPA-free, medical-grade silicone has no funny taste/odor. Dishwasher, freezer & microwave safe.
Running? Working out? Plugging along at the office? Our Hydrosak Bottle goes everywhere you do, so you'll be sure to get the constant hydration you need.
Holds More Water
This premium bottle holds 750 ml, more than most other collapsible water bottles. Yet it weighs less than 5.5 oz. (empty), fits in any standard cup holder, and folds flat to store neatly in your tote, backpack, or gym bag.
No BPA, No Icky Taste
Made of medical-grade silicone with a polypropylene lid, this durable bottle is totally free of toxins. It's certified safe by the FDA, SGS & LFGB. Plus, it has no taste or odor, so your water's always pure & delicious.
Exclusive Leak-Proof Lid Design
Crafted for convenience, our Hydrosåk Bottle boasts:
- Sure-grip carrying handle that easily clips to your gear
- Easy-to-open lid - use just one hand!
- Lockable push-button latch
- Leak-proof seal (when closed)
- Wide mouth - so you can load up with ice cubes
Many Uses, Easy Care
- Love hot beverages? Remove cap & heat bottle in microwave
- Want a frozen treat or icepack? Fill bottle part way & pop into your freezer
- All done? Wash bottle in top rack of dishwasher
We Stand Behind our Gear!
All of our products are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee, and lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects - Love S.Å.K. or your money back! We also have the best customer service team...ever. Seriously, if you have any questions, comments or concerns we are always here for you.
Material: Medical grade silicone and food grade polypropylene. 100% BPA Free
Weight: 5.65 oz.
Capacity: 750ml (26oz)
Measurements when full: 10” tall, 3” diameter
Measurements when collapsed: 4.5” tall, 4.5” wide, 3.5” deep.
- Clean with hot soap and water before first use.
- Dishwasher Safe (top rack).
- Avoid contact with sharp objects that could pierce the bottle.
- Lid contains metal, DO NOT microwave lid.
- Rated for temperatures -40° to 250° F.
Designed in Pennsylvania USA | Made in China